Ghost 0.7.3 released and bug fixes.
- Password reset bug fixed - #6229
- Meta_description not working inside get helper fixed - #6237
- Fix image url field being shown twice - #6234
- Stop override of apiUrl - #6240
- Fix broken @last when using limit - #6242
- Fix authentication error in setup - #6244
- Change filters to use strings - #6251
The full logs of the meeting can be found in our Slack logs.
- Testing of the API so we can take it out of labs
- As of 0.7.3, you can now create custom post pages (ex.
- 0.7.4 about to be released.
- Experimental work is being put into a new editor.
What is this?
We hold a public development meeting pretty much every Tuesday at 5:30pm London time in the #dev channel on Ghost's slack. In this meeting we discuss progress, important issues, and what is and isn't on the Roadmap. It's a chance for everyone to get involved and have their say about where Ghost goes next.
Hope to see you at next week's meeting: Tuesday 5th January, 5:30pm London time.
Subscribe to Ghost Dev
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox