Fixing a few bugs, getting issues raised, and deciding what needs to be in the next release as fixes.
- More improved test coverage - #5814, #5802
- Fix shortcut keys sometimes not being cleared on scope changes - #5826
- Iron out other issues with 0.7
- validation is too strict for slugs - #5816
- slug validation failing is returning the wrong sort of error - #5808
- handling of dashes in slugs has changed - #5812
- Editor pane issue Firefox/IE 11 (PR currently Pending) - #5820
- Anything else with the blocker label - https://github.com/TryGhost/Ghost/labels/blocker
We are hoping to have the blockers fixed and 0.7.1 released before the next meeting, but it may take a little more time.
If anyone is looking for anything to work on, the issues in the Post-Zelda milestone are things that would be great to get started on - https://github.com/TryGhost/Ghost/milestones/Post-Zelda
The full logs of the meeting can be found in our Slack logs.
What is this?
We hold a public development meeting pretty much every Tuesday at 5:30pm London time in the #ghost channel on Ghost's slack. In this meeting we discuss progress, important issues, and what is and isn't on the Roadmap. It's a chance for everyone to get involved and have their say about where Ghost goes next.
Hope to see you at next week's meeting: Tuesday 22st September, 5:30pm London time.
Subscribe to Ghost Dev
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox