Continued progress towards 0.7.2 release.
- Improve maintainability of the model layer - #6068, #6080
- Fix authenticaion regressions - #6061
- Beginning of move to ember tests - #6076
- Increase post limit length - #6027
- Moved filter to a plugin and added more paramaters - #6082, #6083
- Ghost-GQL Updates - #6072, #7, #8
- The few issues left in the API epic issue - #5976
- Finishing off the current sprint epic issue - #6062
- Lots of documentation has been created and needs to get finalized for the release.
- Hoping to get support for latest node and the ajax helper into the next release.
- Once those issues and any regressions or unexpected behavior are taken care of, the release will be cut.
The full logs of the meeting can be found in our Slack logs.
What is this?
We hold a public development meeting pretty much every Tuesday at 5:30pm London time in the #dev channel on Ghost's slack. In this meeting we discuss progress, important issues, and what is and isn't on the Roadmap. It's a chance for everyone to get involved and have their say about where Ghost goes next.
Hope to see you at next week's meeting: Tuesday 24th November, 5:30pm London time.
Subscribe to Ghost Dev
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox