Release of 0.9.0 Beta 1. The back end and front end for timezones has been merged in.
- Force UTC timezone at server level - #6877, #6917, #6921
- Add timezone front end to the admin - #29
- Add version header to api calls - #38, #39
- Improvement to the CSV subscriber import feature - #6923
- Bug fixes - #6920
- General improvements - #6889, #6915
- Dependency updates - #6927, #35, #33, #42, #43, #16, #6934
- Continued progress on the validations refactor - #46
- Would love some testing on the early 0.9.0 beta release
- You must do a backup before installing this because Ghost will perform a migration of every single date in your database
- That allows all the dates and times to be utc which can then be converted based on the date the user choses
- Some more work needed to make things better for the repository split
- Working on post scheduling is next now that timezones has been added
- Ghost 0.9.0 will not including emailing subscribers. Once the scheduling stuff is nailed down, then that will come.
The full logs of the meeting can be found in our Slack logs.
What is this?
We hold a public development meeting pretty much every Tuesday at 5:30pm London time in the #dev channel on Ghost's slack. In this meeting we discuss progress, important issues, and what is and isn't on the Roadmap. It's a chance for everyone to get involved and have their say about where Ghost goes next.
Hope to see you at next week's meeting: Tuesday 14th June, 5:30pm London time.