Continued work on the new subscribe feature along with more dependency updates and code cleanup. It was also Ghost's third birthday this week!
- Dependency updates - #6767, #6519, #6747
- Code cleanup - #6768, #6772, #6760, #6748
- Don't add trailing slash if the url has params - #6766
- Add preload headers for links - #6461
- Lots of progress with the new slack integration as well as the subscribe feature
- Kate has joined the Ghost Foundation as a Node.js engineer!
- Full explanation of the breaking theme changes coming in 0.8.0
- New Ghost Desktop app - available on Mac, Windows and Linux!
The full logs of the meeting can be found in our Slack logs.
What is this?
We hold a public development meeting pretty much every Tuesday at 5:30pm London time in the #dev channel on Ghost's slack. In this meeting we discuss progress, important issues, and what is and isn't on the Roadmap. It's a chance for everyone to get involved and have their say about where Ghost goes next.
Hope to see you at next week's meeting: Tuesday 10th May, 5:30pm London time.
Subscribe to Ghost Dev
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox