Ghost 0.8.0 was released. After the release, the admin section of Ghost was moved into its own repository and many dependency updates were made.
- Improvements to Twitter and Facebook handling - #6848
- Use https for schema.org - #6849
- Bug fixes - #6852, #6856, #6857, #6875
- Move admin into its own repository - #6862
bower installinto an
ember:inittask - #6882
- Dependency updates (greenkeeper) - #6885, #6876, #6872, #6871, #6858, #6835, #6837, #6843, #6853, #6851, #6820, #6836, #6815
- Two main things happened after release, splitting off admin to its own repo, and dependency updates. The split still needs some work and cleanup, but going well so far.
- Working on an ember-sortable PR that should make it possible to convert the tags input field to ember-power-select thus allowing the dropping of jquery-ui.
- Internal tags ready for merge
- Timezones and scheduling is ready for testing.
The full logs of the meeting can be found in our Slack logs.
What is this?
We hold a public development meeting pretty much every Tuesday at 5:30pm London time in the #dev channel on Ghost's slack. In this meeting we discuss progress, important issues, and what is and isn't on the Roadmap. It's a chance for everyone to get involved and have their say about where Ghost goes next.
Hope to see you at next week's meeting: Tuesday 31st May, 5:30pm London time.
Subscribe to Ghost Dev
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox