Continuation of progress on the Zelda front and general refactoring/bug fixes.
- More meaningful error messages for sign in and missing email- #5447
- Refactor of the pagination query - #5432
- Fix sqlite database lock on import (which also fixed a lot of travis failures) - #5449
- Everything in the Zelda milestone is considered a blocker for the next release - #5314
- Research the ember side of the autocomplete search bar - #5343
- Looking at the tag editing component - #3800
- API design and using a filter paramater is something Hannah has been discussing and thinking about. She put it all together in #5463 and would love any feedback if you have some.
- A PR was also put together as an example of how an api method method could be refactored using a pipeline (#5467). Any feedback on this would also be great.
- A lot of comments are also being added to the code to make sure it is well documented. The command
grunt docscan now be run to create documentation that looks like the picture below. The plan is to have these docs hosted on
code.ghost.organd update them with every release.
The full logs of the meeting can be found in our Slack logs.
What is this?
We hold a public development meeting pretty much every Tuesday at 5:30pm London time in the #ghost channel on Ghost's slack. In this meeting we discuss progress, important issues, and what is and isn't on the Roadmap. It's a chance for everyone to get involved and have their say about where Ghost goes next.
Hope to see you at next week's meeting: Tuesday 30th June, 5:30pm London time.
Subscribe to Ghost Dev
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox